When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

another crystal/case question

bluerex

Gents,

I am looking for a sapphire crystal for a 44mm Pam. The watch was bought from Joshua and came with a mineral glass and got scratched pretty much straight away.

I know DSN sells these crystals for $80 as I have already bought one - unfortunately, I will never see it again as Jakub (K222) has had it for over 6 months now.

Now I am trying to find another crystal for, hopefully, a cheaper price. After some research, I have found that Helenarou/MK can sell the crystal to me - the question is whether the crystal will fit into Joshua's case. I have heard of a few people having some issues with helenarou cases but nothing definite.

Is anyone able to advise?

Thank you

Gents,

I am looking for a sapphire crystal for a 44mm Pam. The watch was bought from Joshua and came with a mineral glass and got scratched pretty much straight away.

I know DSN sells these crystals for $80 as I have already bought one - unfortunately, I will never see it again as Jakub (K222) has had it for over 6 months now.

Now I am trying to find another crystal for, hopefully, a cheaper price. After some research, I have found that Helenarou/MK can sell the crystal to me - the question is whether the crystal will fit into Joshua's case. I have heard of a few people having some issues with helenarou cases but nothing definite.

Is anyone able to advise?

Thank you

Not all 44mm pam crystals are the same.. what model are you talking about?