When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Are these Rolex that they sells genuine

Thor

Came across this website and found out they sell "used" Rolex. But are they real? How can you get a mid size Rolex with Diamond bezel and dail for less than $4K? People keep saying that you can keep the value (cause they don't depreciate) is that true too?

http://www.aandewatches.com/

Thanks in advance,

Nobody

Most pics are from genuine watches. Still, looks very fishy. If it's too good to be true... then it usually is.

For example that "special edition" Blue Sub has a few details that appear suspect. Stay away!

that's good that you posted that bytor since i was afraid that nobody would know

Did nobody do a search?

cucumber_jones,

It's not helping at all, and again? what search? threre are only 5 posts for aandesearches.com, which including mine latest one, non of them really address my question, "How can you get a mid size Rolex with Diamond bezel and dail for less than $4K?"

So what is your issue? Like I said before, if you don't want to help, please do not waste time posting, you are wasting resources.

p.s. the joke is getting old now

Nobody.

Actualy you are the one wasting resourses. You have 10 posts and 6 of them are topics that you posted that you could have done a search for to find the answer. Those of us who are making our nobody posts are trying to make a point. That you could search for this stuff and use the resources that are already here. You have been here for 10 days and by the looks of what you have posted you have not even bothered to look for your answers prior to posting topics.

I am done I will back off. If you have done searches and tried to look for the answer to who has the best sub then I am sorry.

I have seen this site mentioned somewhere else (Time Zone?), anyway I'm sure they where saying scam site!

Ken

Agree, leave well alone.

With a site purporting to sell authentic Rolex watches, you may want to go to TimeZone and search there. Just don't mention anything to do with replicas or you won't get any help at all.

Thanks for the help, I will go to TimeZone without mentioning replica.

Nobody

allow me to reiterate

that does not entail mentioning replicas or posting or starting threads or anything of the like. searching is not the same as posting. searching means looking around and reading and assimilating information. posting, in your case, means typing words into a computer and asking others to do your legwork.

i'm sure that everyone will appreciate your contributions once you have something worthwhile to contribute.

Allow me to reiterate too.

that means asking without mentioning replicas.

that means actually typing questions without mentioning replicas.

I'm sure that people there don't waste time post non-help reply like you did right now. I'm sure that people would like to search more it there are less reply like you did to lenghen the whole messages.

I didn't think their prices were too cheap and they look like a legitimate business to me. You can find the same watches on ebay for a little less typically (of course, w/o servicing usually). It never hurts to check them out- like NAWCC, wouldn't they be able to tell you something.

Also, a midsize w/ diamond bezel and dial- how old is it? A mid 70's model wouldn't be that expensive and the diamonds are worth what, $500.00? A&E doesn't give model #'s or age! So you could be buying an older model.

I thought this was a fantasy watch: http://www.aandewatches.com/rolex-submariner03.htm

Do you have a problem with reading? I ask, because every time you have a problem with others posts you bring this up. You did it when you argued with me on one of your other threads. You bring up the fact that others are making the thread too long.

Have you not figured out that we post and have conversations here for fun? This is a H-O-B-B-Y. We are involved in this hobby because we enjoy watches and we are on this forum because we like being involved with others who enjoy watches, in this case replicas. I can talk to my family all day about watches and they get really bored, because they are not as into them as I am. I come here to talk watches and READ and LEARN about watches as do many others.

You are getting flak about the threads that you start because you are asking questions about stuff that is already on here. In this particular case that may not be true, but I have never searched on this topic. The last few threads you started had plenty of information on them. So, you can guess where we would all head based on your track record.

So, based on the questions you have asked and the posts you have made, I am going to advice you to get over the long thread thing. Many of the most informative threads on this forum are extremal long. If it is even a remotely interesting or debatable topic many people will contribute to it and the thread will become quite long. This also may be effecting your "searches". If you are avoiding long threads then you ARE missing the information you are looking for.

But I am going to quit wasting my time because this post is probably too long and you are not going to read it anyway. If that is the case, enjoy getting flamed for eternity.

Nobody read that Roeod.

I doubt it

i debated whether or no to flame flame flame. upon the counsel of one of our senior members i chose not to, and am all the happier in my choice.

I think you are being a .....[censored]

these ones...

239-8225.jpg

Nobody reads [censored] these days. :laugh:

Actually if you go there site http://www.aandewatches.com/info.htm and watch the news report video on their store...it looks pretty legit to me..at least they actually HAVE a store location.

LLLOOOL

239-8226.jpg

anyone remember that pic? ROTFL

Boy! Their prices are high. Try some pretty reputable retailers of the real McCoys I have bought from:

http://www.bidtheewell.com/

http://www.tic-tock.com/

A very good watch search site is: http://www.chrono24.com/web/en/hersteller/u/t/tudor/

Hope these help.

But you do know you are on a replica site, don't you??

Actually, I did read it.

By the way, this is a forum, right? If someone decides to ask a legitimate question without having conducted a search, what's wrong with that? Why reinvent the wheel unnecessarily when there must be lots of folks who would be happy to help (having done the same or been in the same state of confusion before they became world-experts). Use anything to save time - and I am sure some folks are pretty stretched for time. If one is not feeling particularly helpful, just don't and let others rise to it. I like helping out where I can - and it is a blessing to be able to accept help as well. Cheers all!

While I do agree with you on almost everything you said, this is one where you would have to be there from the beginning.

:rolleyes:

You are new to internet forums right? You must be.

BTW - I don't have the best sub but I know where to find it.

BEST SUB HERE!!