When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Looking for a Bvlgari Ergon Chronograph

Big Tav

Hi guys, I am looking to buy a Bvlgari Ergon Chronograph. I want it with the black face and in the 40mm size with the steel band. I have seen a few on different sites but I have no idea who to trust. Price is not the issue but it has to be as close to the original as possible. If it doesn't look real I don't want it at all. IT MUST BE EXCEPTIONAL. Who is the best to use? Thanks!

post-21938-1240066765_thumb.jpg

Edited by Big Tav

The only place I see one is at Trustytime. (Andrew) It looks good but has the cheep 21j movement. The only other thing I coud suggest is to contact one of the trusted dealers here and ask them if they can source a better (7750) version. If not having the full capabilities over your cronos dosent bother you the cheeper one might just do the tick. ;) Good luck :) Mike

They have to work otherwise I am am not intersted. The watch has tobe 99% accurate. Does anyone know where to get one?

Your welcome, dont mention it. :rolleyes: BTW whats a tobe? :huh: If your looking to find this watch 99% replicated I suggest you buy a gen and get it over with.

"Price is not the issue but it has to be as close to the original as possible."

As Maxman said, just buy the gen and get on with it, you are obviously not made for the replica collecting world if you are asking for 99% accurate to the gen, get real, there will never be a 99% accurate replica to a gen unless its a gen. The best you can hope for is what he suggested, getting a movement that will mimic all the chrono functions accurately. tobe = to be "or not to be" :scratch:

Sorry guys. I think you took it the wrong way. I meant I just wanted one that will pass easily for the gen and not easily spotted. I want it to be as real as possible and I want the Chrono to work. I already have an Omega Planet Ocean Chrono that is outstanding quality so I am more than happy with replicas. I just want a good one. When I said price is not the problem I meant in replica terms no Gen money.

Hope this clears thing up. Who would be my best bet?

Sorry guys. I think you took it the wrong way. I meant I just wanted one that will pass easily for the gen and not easily spotted. I want it to be as real as possible and I want the Chrono to work. I already have an Omega Planet Ocean Chrono that is outstanding quality so I am more than happy with replicas. I just want a good one. When I said price is not the problem I meant in replica terms no Gen money.

Hope this clears thing up. Who would be my best bet?

no need to clear things up...you have been very clear in the 3 of your 6 posts so far on this board. It is also clear that you should not be getting a replica of this watch.

Also...thanking those who have given you a place to start and went out of their way to help you would be nice too. <_<

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Guys, i'm still looking for the best dealer to use to get a Stainless steel Bvlgari Ergon Chrono. I want the 40 size with Black face and working Chrono. Looking for the latest generation so I get the best one.

I found a few sites but they appear a bit dodgy with photo's of the originals.

Any ideas? Thanks.

Hi Guys, i'm still looking for the best dealer to use to get a Stainless steel Bvlgari Ergon Chrono. I want the 40 size with Black face and working Chrono. Looking for the latest generation so I get the best one.

I found a few sites but they appear a bit dodgy with photo's of the originals.

Any ideas? Thanks.

Hello Tav.

What members who have replied in the past are telling is that it is not so easy what you are asking for. They mean that for your request you have to buy the gen! This is not a common watch, which means that if one does not know the real thing, he will possibly believe it is a gen, BUT any person who know the real thing will spot the fake immediately. Virtually no rep can pass the exam of a trained eye. More, you are asking for a working chrono (which is not the case for the 21 jewels mov. mentioned ...). If you want something closer to a gen you have to look at another watch, and "search" the forum for more information ;) . If you really want that watch you must accept the mentioned inaccuracies. I would suggest to avoid crawling the web for sellers: you are in the right place to avoid being scammed (the pics of the gens talk ...): look at the collectors' section.

Welcome to RWG

Hello Tav.

What members who have replied in the past are telling is that it is not so easy what you are asking for. They mean that for your request you have to buy the gen! This is not a common watch, which means that if one does not know the real thing, he will possibly believe it is a gen, BUT any person who know the real thing will spot the fake immediately. Virtually no rep can pass the exam of a trained eye. More, you are asking for a working chrono (which is not the case for the 21 jewels mov. mentioned ...). If you want something closer to a gen you have to look at another watch, and "search" the forum for more information ;) . If you really want that watch you must accept the mentioned inaccuracies. I would suggest to avoid crawling the web for sellers: you are in the right place to avoid being scammed (the pics of the gens talk ...): look at the collectors' section.

Welcome to RWG

Hi mate, thanks for the reply. I know it's not easy but it is theone I am after. Why wouldn't they have made it with a working Chrono if the went to the troubleof makingit in the first place. If anyone hears of anything I am a buyer! :)

Scott

• 3 weeks later...