When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Any good source for PAM cases ?

namor

I think namor wants something better than DSN. :)

Check this out! I am very impressed....

http://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=250852

Namor,

Have you seem JOA's watch? I really like his stuff, although there is no brand names anywhere.

DSC05449.jpg

DSC05503.jpg

DSC05504.jpg

JOA's stuff is bit more than DSN's, but I was told by others his is really good. In fact, I am thinking about buying his Pam 111 :)

Edited by cougaree

Check this out! I am very impressed....

http://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=250852

Namor,

Have you seem JOA's watch? I really like his stuff, although there is no brand names anywhere.

DSC05449.jpg

DSC05503.jpg

DSC05504.jpg

JOA's stuff is bit more than DSN's, but I was told by others his is really good. In fact, I am thinking about buying his Pam 111 :)

I own a JOA, same watch but without the hammy inside. The case is nice but it has the same CG issues as with all other reps. I had to super glue mine back on cause the screws won't hold. But other than that, beautiful case, with nice AR on the crystal.

Have you tried DSN? I just ordered a set from him.

Although I can use some other stuff from him too - I never wanted to go through the hassle ordering from him...

I remember the first steps from DSN here, but since a year or two his reviews went 50:50... Then there are also quality issues, for example all DSN watches I saw till now (well over a dozen) had all stripped lugscrews...

To make it short: too many hassles...

Namor,

Interesting ! But at this moment I just need some cases to repair some oldies ;)

I bought just a case from DSN once. Was not thrilled with the quality.

Crappy CG and crappy crown. IIRC, other crown guards did not easily match up either.

Exactly my observations...

@ namor

I have an Alpha case that I have no use for.

PM me if you are interested.

Will PM you now ;)