When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Sub Bezel Plate Coming Off

topgun

Have any of you experienced the bezel cover coming off on your Sub?

I've had this problem and so did a friend of mine. I purchased mine through a very reputable dealer whose name I will not mention.

I've even used super glue (twice). Any ideas will be appreciated.

Edited by topgun

You will have to buy a new insert through watchmaterial.com or another of your choosing. Sand it down a bit and glue it in. Works for me.

You will have to buy a new insert through watchmaterial.com or another of your choosing. Sand it down a bit and glue it in. Works for me.

Stick around awhile and use the search function. Your first mistake is using super glue. Second, out of the box reps are pretty low quality, so mentioning the dealer is not even worth the time it took you to type it.

Spend a half hour or so and search what Hank told you above. That's a good start (assuming you have a modern rep)

:p