When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone happy with their Aquatimer Chrono?

Prsist

I know the yellow accent version has the ti case and bracelet (gen). The rep is SS. I'm interested in it because the yellow would set it apart from every other watch I have in my collect.

If you own one I'd love to see pictures and hear how you like your IWC. Any regrets?

I just received a Slevin with yellow markings from Hont, I don't have a cam handy but it's a truly beautiful, elegant watch superbly constructed.

The SS is heavily brushed so it looks a bit like titanium.

I, like you, have a skinny wrist, and I haven't had a chance to size down the bracelet yet.

The only thing I'm concerned about is that the bracelet may not conform to the curve of my wrist well, because of the bracelet end links integrated into the lugs. The endlinks don't curve down enough, so the bracelet will stick up away from my wrist, and I may not be able to get the bracelet to fit snug enough for my liking. I'l just have to live it.

One big concern before you order....

the yellow minute hand has no lume!! while the hour hand does. So that really looks very odd in the dark. To me a reason not to buy. Unless you let it relume my one of the modders if they can lume this yellow stuff.

One big concern before you order....

the yellow minute hand has no lume!! while the hour hand does. So that really looks very odd in the dark. To me a reason not to buy. Unless you let it relume my one of the modders if they can lume this yellow stuff.

Is the bracelet screw or pin link?