When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

DSSD internal rehaut

marcoxxx1984

Hi friends,

I am ready to order my DSSD V4 but I want to know if anybody has compared the internal rehaut of V4 with the gen.

I mean from the pics I saw here it seems to be very different with the gen one, especially the written "Original gas escape valve".

Am i wrong?

Please friend, let me know what do you think about!

The V3 I have, the engraving is slightly misaligned ~ Valve ~ you need to search for the V3 pictorial review. (valve... is misaligned)

the V4 engraving is aligned much better (if that is what you are referring to) and it has a deeper rehaut as the genuine. I never took macro pics of the V4 ..I will wait for the updated parts that are being made..

edit add:

the engraving on the rehaut is much better on the V4.. the dial is semi gloss as the genuine... the dw is being updated .. it is not just beveled .. it has a wide step before the bevel.. ergo the dial is being made in two parts to be fused together as the genuine

here is the V4.. I would wait until the dial is updated with the corrected date window.

dssdv5017.jpg

the genuine

541o.jpg

Lani that looks great on the Nato.

PLUS ONE looks very very nice ....

I have a V3 But i want to change dial, hands but not the case because mine is allready HEV sealed, do you think if the new dials or the V2 dial is interchangable? with my V3??

Thanks in advance...

Best regards

Rochinha

Hi Lani,

where did you get your V4 from ?

I got my "4" from Joshua .. perfect88clones@gmail.com .. the engraving and depth of rehat is best .. but wait .. Joshua is overseeing the dial .. in China.. better late than never.

QUOTE (bwhitesox @ Apr 26 2009, 11:22 AM)

Lani that looks great on the Nato.

thanks bws ... I had a dozen colours I got years ago.. the olive is good as is the black.. but this is soothing to my eye's so I'll leave the silver-gray on it.. and btw.. the V4 bracelet is not happening.. the V3 has the best bracelet .. but the Zulu strap has the most comfort and takes a little weight off the wrist.

rochinha Posted Today, 10:42 AM

PLUS ONE looks very very nice ....

I have a V3 But i want to change dial, hands but not the case because mine is allready HEV sealed, do you think if the new dials or the V2 dial is interchangable? with my V3??

Thanks in advance...

Best regards

Rochinha

I am told that the fixed dial will fit the V3 .. as well as the V4 .. I see no problem with the hands it's all the same movement.. :)

L

Hi Lani,

Is that the ultimate version from Josh ? it appears the bezel font is now thicker ?

sometime this week I'll do a side by side with the V3~V4

I don't know if it's just the angle of the pics so when I post the two versions .. you can be the judge.. B)

L