When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Flying B chrono

yodap

That isn't a regular 21J. I don't know what movement is inside, that's why I'm asking. Chrono, big date, secs at 9, and 24h at 6??? I don't know what this could be, I'm just thinking of it. It didn't even come to my mind to buy it, I ain't no noob :p

That isn't a regular 21J. I don't know what movement is inside, that's why I'm asking. Chrono, big date, secs at 9, and 24h at 6??? I don't know what this could be, I'm just thinking of it. It didn't even come to my mind to buy it, I ain't no noob :p

The 21j Chinese movement comes in all sort of variations. One thing I can say for sure is that if it's an automatic it won't have a working chrono function, nor will it have running seconds at 9 or any other sub dial for that matter. The big date will probably function but both date wheels will probably go to '9' so that will cause some problems ;)

The pics are indeed of a '21j' version (21J with some add-on gearing to power the faux chronos). I bought one for about $45 from Tonyxkf last year and it's identical (I was thinking of picking up the A7750 version but wanted to try it for size before I committed myself, hence I bought the cheapie as an experiment. Glad I did as I discovered it's not really my kinda thing).

Decent enough case. Okay-ish dial. Big date - both digits go to 9 so you'd have to re-set monthly. Faux chronos (adjustable with the pushers). No lume. Basically cheap junk. lol

By the way, don't believe a word that Replicahause say - their descriptions are always pure scam.

Hi again guys,

I've been busy the past days, but I'm here again! That's a chronograph. Might be quartz, but it's a chrono. Big sec hand is parking at 12 as it should, subdial at 9 is running. The only 21j I've seen ever w/running sub seconds is the daytona, but also the chrono sec was running the same time, you couldn't stop it. I've never seen a movt. like this.