When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I got more than expected back from the Gov't!

Prsist

All I can say is, I love my accountant! After paying off the last of my credit card debt and investing, I still have some extra coin! I'm gonna reward myself with a another rep! I am tickled pink!

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

Now do I go for the watch I have been eyeing for sometime (IWC Aquatimer)? Or buy something daring and unique (Big Bang)? Or upgrade my 21j PO to a better quality PO (I fell in love with her and want a quality rep to keep for some time)?

Darn money, sure makes life hard a times.

Congrats!! If you can do a movement swap, your 21j PO will last a loooooong time. If the movement dies, quick swap. The ETA version will be maintainable by any watchmaker.

I find the AT CD series a fantastic watch and one I wear almost all the time. The Hublot has more bling factor to it, and a more in-your-face design...so figure out which you would wear most depending on the circle you are in the most (work, social, etc) and get that. If in doubt...get both. :)

This is one tough decision I don't mind!

The Aquatimer has all I'm looking for: Chronograph, Divers bezel and inner to boot, Day and Date. I just with the ti version was ti. I have two gen ti watches and love them!

Congrats!! If you can do a movement swap, your 21j PO will last a loooooong time. If the movement dies, quick swap. The ETA version will be maintainable by any watchmaker.

I agree. Have an ETA dropped into your PO. And get another watch! :D

I think a UN Maxi Marine is just around the corner. Wait a little, and then get yourself what is sure to be the newest and sweetest super rep around.

Where did you hear that!?!? I heard a true UPO was coming. But I like your rumor better!