When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Next Rep Suggestions?

Steve52

I just received my new Ebel BTR and I love it. :thumbsupsmileyanim: What a quality watch! Perfect size and look for me. Now I want more and I'm looking for suggestions. I like the size (44.5mm) and the weight. I'm not big on large bezels, but a watch with a smaller bezel would be great. I also want a white face since this one is black. So, what do you think my next watch should be? I appreciate all your comments and I'll look them up on Joshua's site.

I think I'm describing the Ebel Discovery, but what else should I consider?

I'll post pictures this weekend. Joshua was great! Only six days from order to on my wrist!

Thanks!

I would consider possibly a Tag Carrera. They have various white dial variants similar to the panda Discovery, or the Tag Aquaracer. I like the 2008 model with the orange hands...but that's me.

18b6398e4e832bbc43130b9228690414.image.733x550.JPG

The Mont Blanc Sport Chrono is 42mm and pretty nice as well:

6028b8fddf1c20a342d29977744afa31.image.750x498.jpg

The Zenith Open Chrono is not overly accurate mainly because of the movement...but beautiful nonetheless...but a bit small at 40.5mm:

5b17287f532330e8f66fd72ba18f5036.image.750x497.jpg

The retro Speedmaster Date is small at 40.5mm but is really a striking piece in person. Check out the gen at an AD to really get a feel for this thing:

8e5a5aa084dfde279eb9a4e43ed6442d.image.750x498.jpg

Good luck on the decision. There's lots of fun stuff out there.

Thanks Toad and Lanikai. I appreciate your help! I've read a lot of your stuff over the past few months. You both are great! What about the Breitling Legende rep? I started this watch addiction because I wanted a Breitling, then say the Ebel BTR and Lanikai's review and bought one. I've read some good stuff on the Legende and really like the look. What do you think? Joshua tells me it's a great rep too. But I sure like that Discovery! And the Legende! I think I need more cash!