When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The new PAM 312K up close... 50 pics

Complain all you like about thickness, but last week I was lucky enough to see this in the 'flesh', and I can confirm this thing is a beauty, albeit a voluptuous beauty.

For me, a purist's dream if you're looking for a contemporary model - new Manifattura movement, no superfluous complications just the date, silver hands, simple classic dial layout, domed sapphire crystal and the gorgeous pillow-shaped 44mm 1950 case.

It's like a hybrid of Monica Bellucci, Rachel Weisz and Scarlett Johanssen :wub:

Complain all you like about thickness, but last week I was lucky enough to see this in the 'flesh', and I can confirm this thing is a beauty, albeit a voluptuous beauty.

For me, a purist's dream if you're looking for a contemporary model - new Manifattura movement, no superfluous complications just the date, silver hands, simple classic dial layout, domed sapphire crystal and the gorgeous pillow-shaped 44mm 1950 case.

It's like a hybrid of Monica Bellucci, Rachel Weisz and Scarlett Johanssen :wub:

U got me all wrong doctor :p

i did not dispute the fact watch is gorgeous... and agree on what u say on having best of all words... still its TOO THICK :D

Say what u want ... but thicker then the DSSD and not even a dive watch is just stupidity IMHO...

Laz