When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Who do you trust to do you MODS/Servicing?

Prsist

You hit the nail on the head. There are few modders who have familiarity with chrono movements in general, and A7750 movements even less so. Most watchmakers can service an ETA based movement and can source parts...making them much easier to maintain.

Most experienced folks here (myself included) owe Watchdog a debt of gratitude for his knowledge and expertise on this kind of work...he's the master of the A7750 for sure...and has the credibility and professionalism to be trusted with all your gen needs too!!

Thanks Toad! Where is he located? I'm in the US and it would be great to have someone in my backyard to ship to. Did you mean ETA movts or/and ETA clone movts?

In the US, Vac is good:

Vaccum's Mod Shop

...at least I think he's in the US???

Watchdog is in Canada. He can work on anything...but is generally very busy as he doesn't work on watches as a living but a hobby. His day job is quite time consuming and can involve lots of travel, so you often have to book months ahead...but he's extremely reliable, efficient, professional, and all 'round, a great guy!!

Vac from what I read is tops and one of the few people that Watchdog recommends as well.

In the US, Vac is good:

Vaccum's Mod Shop

Watchdog is in Canada. He can work on anything...but is generally very busy as he doesn't work on watches as a living but a hobby. His day job is quite time consuming and can involve lots of travel, so you often have to book months ahead...but he's extremely reliable, efficient, professional, and all 'round, a great guy!!

Vac from what I read is tops and one of the few people that Watchdog recommends as well.

Morning Steve, is Watchdog same as Watchdog? If so/if not how to contact, through PM to what name?

In the US, Vac is good:

Vaccum's Mod Shop

Morning Steve, is Watchdog same as Watchdog? If so/if not how to contact, through PM to what name?

I am sure I typed Watchdog the second reference, and it came up Watchdog when "processed", now that is a trick! Who is responsible for that?

I am sure I typed Watchdog the second reference, and it came up Watchdog when "processed", now that is a trick! Who is responsible for that?

Ahha! ""ZI**GGY" is translated to watchdog!!