When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

5004 BP

cromodora

Ordered my 5004 from Trusty and it got finally couple of days ago, dont have to mention how thrilled I was...after couple of days of continous watch wearing I was surprised to find out that it is clearly something wrong with mvmnt, I found out that power reserve that watch has is somewhere around 20 mins....now I have to find someone to have a look at the mvmnt. Dont know if any of you guys encountered something like this ? Seems to me it is a poor mvmnt.

I don't have any experience with automtic movements in the BP5004.

But the best solution is to figure out a solution with Trusty , since he supplied you this watch

Carpe Diem

Cats

how is the amplitude of the balance? If it is almost none, you'd better send it back. Actually I think this is not an easy fix by a watch smith, so I guess that is going back to China.

Guest HaloArchive

Thats sad!

I just bought a BP 5004 from Josh recently and love it. Updated hands, etc. Power reserve on it is actually quite long; I was surprised.

Best of Luck!,

H

i feel your pain ... x 2. i ordered one a while back and was sent a 5002. i ordered another one and was sent one with a defective movement. the minute hand got stuck at the 8:00 marker every time around (see video below). my third one is being sent this week. [censored].

th_MOV09893.jpg

I'll try to take it to the local watchsmith, if he cant figure it out then it goes back to china unfortunatelly :(

Hello!

Have you a new info?!

Can the watchsmith repair the movement???

My "BP 5004" from PT have the same problem and i will send today the watch to my watchsmith.

When he can not repair, so i will send back to PT and will not ordered another the same model....;o(

Thanks and many greetings!

Still at the watchsmith, waiting for his call to see if something can be done. in the meantime the other watch from trusty also broke down, it is ladies datejust with swiss mvmnt, or it says so, just stopped doesent wind at all and doesent move at all, I've been dealing with several dealers during past years and must say that Trysty QC is just horrible!! As for myself I wount be bying any more watches from him!