When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pam 47 Project

fotoman

Well, i know many have waited a long time to see the results of project 47 by phoband. I know i have waited some time to get it complete, and waited through natural disasters and fires ect ect ect. I don't want to write too long, but i have to do enough to give the pages time to load so stick with me, cause, youl be waiting anyway :)

first, thank you to Josh (who went to extra ordinary means) for aquiring and The Zigmeister for perfecting this great piece.

Ok - the basics - 1. PAM 47 -- ultra rare model, only 20 made of the Gen, so far, i only know of 5 reps in existance. -- 42 mm. This model has been relumed by The Zigmeister. The strap is a MF (and is the nicest strap i have seen) its buffalo, color is tobacco. Man, its perfect. I really like the buffalo strong feeling yet very conforming to the wrist and very comfortable. By far my favorite strap.

The relum was done, because as you will see in the rep pics by josh, the lume is very green. I don't like this and frankly it distracted from the watch, all you saw was the green, and it contrasts with the reddish brown gator strap that came with it. There is still some hints of green in the lume, except for teh hands, because the hands are from scratch and the numerals are painted over the green. But its perfectly acceptable - note, you can't see what i'm talking about in the pics.

it has the lemania/ venus copy movement and working chrono.

I have been wearing this now for a few days and could not be any happier whatsoever.

differences to gen - 1 chrono movement is different with subdials (big whup) 2nd, there is a pusher on the crown in gen and gen has gold hands (not sure i'd like that anyway)

- You think you have seen a picture review? - Just Wait - you thought a wrist shot was money? How about an "outfit shot" thats right, i said it.

Ok, so i doubt you have read this far and if you did, bonus points to you, on to the pictures - they are worth all the thousands of words that i could write.

not

First - the Gen Gen so you know what to compare.

99748-26497.jpg

Now - here are the shots from Josh - notice the green of the lume, notice the strap, notice the contrast that really takes your eye away from the beuty of the watch and doesn't draw you into it.

99748-26498.jpg

99748-26499.jpg

99748-26500.jpg

AND NOW - -- i proudly present - MY 47 - i wish i could import music on these threads

99748-26501.jpg

99748-26502.jpg

99748-26503.jpg

99748-26504.jpg

99748-26505.jpg

99748-26506.jpg

99748-26507.jpg

99748-26508.jpg

99748-26509.jpg

99748-26510.jpg

99748-26511.jpg

What can i say - this thing is SUPER SUPER Classy