When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AP ROO updates on Josh's site

Just saw some interesting updates on Josh's site... the Sachin Tendulkar with the correct strap and some other stap updates, Volcano...etc.....

My question and I am waiting on a response from Josh as well is, have there been any mods to some of the other issues with these watches?

in the picture I see 000/500

Anything else on the Sachin Tendulkar that looks incorrect?

What is the feeling out there on the accuracy of this model..

I'm making my move on my third ROO but want to be sure we are all in agreement on it's quality....

please chime in!

...and I just got the info that the APROO Rubens B. will not be updated with a new movement-plate!

According to the dealer, this model sells like hot-cakes and the maker believes his watch is 100%.

Anyway, there seems to be a parallel world of rep-buyers beside the forums.....I just know about 2 members that got the watch yet....funny.... :p

Theo

I have the Sachin but w/o the updated strap. Infact I've ordered a custom made croc Sachin strap.

Asides from the Serial number, the subdials are supposed to be silver. The bottom on the case back is missing some engravings too.

Asides from that I love the watch. Go for it. I think I've posted pics in this sub forum.

Heard back from Josh regarding mods, he said it was just the straps that were updated... It's a shame actually because the flaws seem like an easy fix...

The Satchin is one hell of a watch!

Josh also mentioned that Bumble Bee is in the works, lets hope they get it right!!!!

You can find pics on Josh's site, under "what's new"

I have the Sachin but w/o the updated strap. Infact I've ordered a custom made croc Sachin strap.

Asides from the Serial number, the subdials are supposed to be silver. The bottom on the case back is missing some engravings too.

Asides from that I love the watch. Go for it. I think I've posted pics in this sub forum.

Here is a pic of the Gen

where is it supposed to say "base"?

post-18322-1241673842_thumb.jpg

I'm waiting on a kill bill in Ti.

Yes, that would be sweet ... but I somehow doubt. Maybe if makers decide to produce one of new ROO models (26170TI.00.1000TI.01), that has Ti case, and then upgrade Kill Bill with Ti case.

regards

Here is a pic of the Gen

Seems you referred to my earlier post:

New APROO out

- the RHONE F....made for the Geneva boutique in very limited edition of 500 pieces in the color of the Switzerland national flag! The caseback is nearly 100% correct (although this is 001/500 again). The dial looks great beside the small error on the rehaut....should read BASE and not TACHYMETER.

The Sachin T....is really nice and close to gen now.

Theo

Here is a pic of the Gen

As Theo initially pointed out, the BASE was in reference to the RHONE F and not the Sachin. Given the updated strap it's pretty close to the gen. The tri-stitch looks good but the printed croc and painted edges might be a little give away. All in all it's still good.

As Theo initially pointed out, the BASE was in reference to the RHONE F and not the Sachin. Given the updated strap it's pretty close to the gen. The tri-stitch looks good but the printed croc and painted edges might be a little give away. All in all it's still good.

you have the new strap or are speculating that it might look that way?

you have the new strap or are speculating that it might look that way?

I'm speculating. I had a look at the dealer pics which aren't very good. My sachin came with a "calf leather" hornback strap. The top of the strap is blue but the edges are painted black. I think the Sachin rep strap looks printed and very similar, which is why I'm having one custom made. Gen pices are below, since we're already having this discussion, notice the gen straps have folded edges.

post-10221-1242044875_thumb.jpg

post-10221-1242044914_thumb.jpg

Edited by ecsm