When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

EMS Tracking

ksource

It's a bit curious, but I got one of my first reps (good ones) from Puretime.

I was sent a tracking and now I'm thinking it's for the wrong person or USPS is bonkers.

I live in Los Angeles area so China direct to me usually isn't a problem with EMS. At worst they send it to customs in San Fran. This time around it was sent to Chicago which makes no bloody sense to me. Chicago is a long ways from California so I don't understand the reasoning other than I have the wrong tracking. Anyone have this happen to them with EMS? I'll email Angus or Peter I guess, but just curious if this happens quite a bit.

I had a parcel erroneously delivered to somewhere in Cali.. and I live in Hawaii..

all in all, with the number of parcels that leave China

inadvertently errors are bound to happen.. but it really is a minimal amount .. IMO.

the only thing to do is wait until the parcel is delivered.. to where ever it will be delivered to.

Until then .. there's no telling if you have someone else's # or USPS just messed up an routed the parcel to the wrong destination.

Lani