When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Omega PO Chrono Running Fast?

markfenton

Hi All, very new to all this rep business and before I found RWG I bought a watch for a overinflated price but I didn't know at the time, I bought it from Topswiss.co.uk and it arrived within the time stated and no custom charges so i opened the package and they was my 1st REP, the strap felt abit tinny,light but as I had nothing to compare it with I have accepted it, the watch looks ok to me so I'm happy, I have already purchased another PO Chrono off RWG which has arrived today but is locked in my next door neighbours as I was not here to sign for it :rolleyes:, so i will compare later.

I set up the watch to BST off the Greenwich website, problom being the watch has gained 3 minutes in 14 hours, its this

normal with a automatic or is there anything I cn do to resolve this?

post-22216-1241887528_thumb.jpg

Cheers

Mark

Is it the one in the picture that is running fast? If it is, it looks like it's based on an Asian 21j movement which is quite a cheap movement, but can be quite a workhorse. Gaining over 3 minutes in 24hours would be too much to perfect by regulation, and the movement is so cheap it's not worth servicing, so it would be a case of putting up with it in my opinion, or replacing it with a newer movement. I would opt for the former.

Someone who knows movements a little better might have some better advice though :)