When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

justasgood keeps it in the family again. Congrats to somebody....

Justasgood

All hands are gilt, case bevels are as they left the factory, keeping time but losing 1min/day(Hey, it was only serviced once in the 70's) and it is certainly an underline dial.

002.jpg

001-10.jpg

003-6.jpg

006-10.jpg

007-5.jpg

009-6.jpg

010-4.jpg

022-5.jpg

012-2.jpg

024-2.jpg

016-2.jpg

019-3.jpg

I feel honored having only held this beauty.....I couldn't imagine calling it my own........o.k., I can imagine that :D

Very nice pictures Justasgood, thanks for sharing.

Underlines are nice. This reminds me of a watch I bought last summer. I was in search of a 1560 movement for a project, so I picked up a two-tone 1005 off ebay. After the watch arrived, I took a quick look at the movement to confirm it was indeed a 1560, and then placed it on top of my parts box where it sat for months.

I picked up the watch one day when I was cleaning up my bench, and took a better look at the dial.....

What was that I saw????

Yes, you guessed it, the watch I bought for parts was after all a 100% original and genuine "underline" dialed 1005!!!!! :o:DB)

A classic gentleman's watch, it now resides in my watch box alongside my other prized catches. I'll take some pics when I have some extra time and post up.

JJ