When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

T48 crowns nearly sold out - we need more?

t

0.9 T48's in SS would rock! think of all the happy 250's, 104's, 164's, 088's, 196's, etc.. this is DEFINATELY worth doing! :)

0.9 T48's in ti would be cool too. not as popular as the SS i'd bet, but you'd be making a lot of 240 and 089 owners very happy! i'm planning a 221 project, and a ti T48 in 0.9 would make a big difference to this!!

good luck T!

Dunno I think they are pretty prefect the way they are. Maybe some produced with Gen sized stem tubes and springs

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

T, just my suggestion, the 1.2mm is actually very flexible. It can fit both manual wind and ETA775x based stem. Manual wind 649x based only has 1.2mm stem. So to fit it to 0.9mm is impossible. Whereas ETA775x comes with 2 stem sizes. 1.2mm and 0,9 mm. on the rep will be ALL 0.9mm for 7750 based.

I don't mind buying only 1.2mm version./

Yup I love my T crowns, Tourby is a true gentleman and a real artist!!!

Now for the next run , please some spring loaded crowns just like the gen!!! Or how about a series of OEM crowns for Auto and manual. Same exact specifications as the gen. I'd be in for three Steel Auto crowns for sure

And CG - Jawol!!!!!!!!