When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A7750 values

scotty

Thanks Zigmesiter (I can't get used to that.....)

I just wanted an idea coz I should have one for sale soon.

I'll also be putting up a 6497 panerai decorated movement - the old one with the wrong bridges and no swan neck. Probably good for a closed back project.

Guess that's worth less. I really don't know what these go for.....

Thanks Z...

I goofed originally as the auto is A7750, not A7550.

Re the 6497 - how to be sure ???? Was described as Swiss ETA. I think is probably the swinese jobs, of Swiss base and Chinese plates and decoration.

But it runs well, holds time, and ticks......

thanks for your help here. Much appreciated...

I think swiss one 200$ something I looked ebay

200USD for what?!

regular ETA6497 swiss can go up to 100USD...can be priced more if the finishing is better (example for Soprod reworked ones...)

Asian7750 - new ones are in the 125USD region just as The Zigmeister says...and this is the price for the high beat ones (there was a member/dealer on RG selling them - ajoesmith)

e-bay has listed A7750 as well...you can check the prices over there, but often they are a couple of bucks higher than the ones sold on the rep forums...

Ops sorry I am were about

Genuine ETA Valjoux 7750 that price higer 200$ those swiss one

200USD for what?!

regular ETA6497 swiss can go up to 100USD...can be priced more if the finishing is better (example for Soprod reworked ones...)

Asian7750 - new ones are in the 125USD region just as The Zigmeister says...and this is the price for the high beat ones (there was a member/dealer on RG selling them - ajoesmith)

e-bay has listed A7750 as well...you can check the prices over there, but often they are a couple of bucks higher than the ones sold on the rep forums...