When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Help From The Experts

Steve G

Well got my 187 from Josh the other day. Everything about the watch is great...except while I was "burning" in the chronograph, I noticed the running hours at six hand never moves. I let it run for hours and nothing just stays fixed at 12:00. Other than that keeps great time everything resets perfectly.

So what to do..I emailed Josh and I'm waiting response. I really hate to send it back across the globe, not sure if it's an easy fix. I certainly can't do it. NO SKILLS WHAT SO EvER :D

What sucks is that I'm in New Jersey and there isn't a watch guy anywhere, at least that I know of.

Any insight would be appreciated.

I noticed the running hours at six hand never moves. I let it run for hours and nothing just stays fixed at 12:00. Other than that keeps great time everything resets perfectly.

Does this function actualy work on the other 187s out there, thought that it would be either an hour follower or dead any way, like everyone wants to do with there speedmasters?

:scratch:

I think it's supposed to work at least Jsoh indicated as such.

@TTK I'm not saying there isn't any in NJ, I just haven't been able to find one as of yet. Most places just drop in batteries, and other jewelery stores farm out the work and are reluctant to give you their POC. I'm sure if I went into NYC I might be able to find one.

I might just end up living with it. Just bugs me to know it's not working.