When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

SeaDweller or Submariner

Jaco

Hi,

I can't make up my mind which one of these watches I should get from Chris (Eurotimez)

1) Sea-Dweller DEEPSEA 116600, Best version V5 [rlx-dssd-v5] - $298 + $85 for Gen Eta

http://www.eurotimez88.com/product_info.ph...b0778bc5e3503e2

or

2) Rolex Submariner Caramic Bezel 2009 Oversize Case - Noobfactory - [rlx-sub-car-black] - $250.00 + $65 for gen Eta

http://www.eurotimez88.com/product_info.ph...b0778bc5e3503e2

What do you think?

Jaco

The Sea Dweller! But that's just because I can't stand the cyclops on any watch. You don't go around and see those things on people's glasses, so why should you on a watch?

Both are nice, you just need to pick the one you like best and save your money for the other one.

Good luck deciding :)

Jim

I know it's all a matter of opinion but I really don't like the look or the feel of the DSSD. I had one and sold it. I'd go with the Sub, although I'd much rather have the Watchmaker9 version of the regular sub.

i agree, the WM9/BK's are super nice. the DSSD is a monster- but i don't own one.

I know it's all a matter of opinion but I really don't like the look or the feel of the DSSD. I had one and sold it. I'd go with the Sub, although I'd much rather have the Watchmaker9 version of the regular sub.

I looked at Watchmaker9.tv and his prices seems to be higher than other dealers on this forum - are they genuine better quality?

I looked at Watchmaker9.tv and his prices seems to be higher than other dealers on this forum - are they genuine better quality?

Yes, far and away the best and closest to gen you can buy. I'd contact BKLM for it though. You'll get more personalized service, better QC and he's in the US. He's a distributor here for WM9.

Yes, far and away the best and closest to gen you can buy. I'd contact BKLM for it though. You'll get more personalized service, better QC and he's in the US. He's a distributor here for WM9.

Great! - Thanks for the info.