When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

202A correct crown and cg

Hello All,

I received my DSN 202A and love it. I already changed the dial with the FGD. It looks awesome. Thanks for all your help on that. Now I am in search of the correct larger crown and crown guard for this watch. Does anyone know where i can find this? Also will the PVD on the new crown guard match my DSN case?

Thanks in advance!

Hello All,

I received my DSN 202A and love it. I already changed the dial with the FGD. It looks awesome. Thanks for all your help on that. Now I am in search of the correct larger crown and crown guard for this watch. Does anyone know where i can find this? Also will the PVD on the new crown guard match my DSN case?

Thanks in advance!

I tried a PVDed Palp crown which looked really good....but the finish was off. Unfortunately the only PVD crown that will match DSN's would be DSN's.

Depends on the case and the size / spacing of the CG screw holes as DSN's can vary.

Best Pre-V style CG readily available is from Little Hero on Rep Geek - same as modern H series

Best crown is T-48 - available in steel or PVD but stocks are limited

The LH CG would need PVD coating - and if you were going to do that I'd get a whole case set done at the same time.

FGD