When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just received my DSSD - Awful experience!

seadweller3

Drop ship from a factory direct to the customer, or drop ship to a stock holding area and then on to the customer, it is still the same thing......

Dealers like Sead1999 and Precioustime can't drop ship, as they receive the goods into the USA and UK first and personally inspect them, any that don't come up to scratch are sent back ^_^

I don't think for one second that PWC ever sets his eyes on any watch he sells....

Drop ship from a factory direct to the customer, or drop ship to a stock holding area and then on to the customer, it is still the same thing......

Dealers like Sead1999 and Precioustime can't drop ship, as they receive the goods into the USA and UK first and inspect them, any that don't come up to scratch are sent back ^_^

I don't think for one second that PWC ever set his eyes on any watch he sells....

OMG!!! Yet this joker PM'd me telling me that he makes the f'ing pearls for the DSSD and that he uses a thinner to mod them etc.

EXPOSED!!!!!!!!!

Why would any dealer do that when they come direct from the factory with reasonable pearls anyway? Sounds like a BS excuse for why your pearl was totally missing :mellow:

If he modded the pearls why was it not mentioned in his original sales topic? I wouldn't want a watch that somebody had been messing around with....

Widely discussed in RG as well, there seems to be quality variance for the V5 from Euro too. For what you will get is now purely based on luck.

This really pulls me off from getting the DSSD. Rather disappointed when we thought that the Super DSSD has eventually emerged.