When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone own a Carrera WV211D.EB0017

cj85

I have the chance to get an authentic one of these at a very good price, and was wondering if anyone had one?? I much prefer Chronographs, and own a Rep of the Red Carrera Racing Chrono. Ive never been a fan of smaller plain watches, and the watch strap that comes on this one is pritty ugly in my opinion. I was wondering if anyone had put or owned one with a Stainless Bracelet, or Racing leather strap etc??

WV211D.EB0017

Product Description

Stainless steel case. Blue denim strap. White mother-of-pearl dial. Date displays at 3 o'clock position. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Deployment clasp. Case diameter 38.5mm. Case thickness 12.2mm. Automatic movement. Water resistant at 50 meters (165 feet).

For the price I would be very interested if I knew it could be Beefed up a little with the addition of a more sporty, rugged looking strap :-)

post-13408-1243108632_thumb.jpg

I don't want to be rude or not polite, but due the mother pearl dial, size and strap, to me this is a women watch. Even if you change the strap, the size and the dial will keep there, I don't know your wrist size but 38 is really small if you have 6.75" or more.

I don't want to be rude or not polite, but due the mother pearl dial, size and strap, to me this is a women watch. Even if you change the strap, the size and the dial will keep there, I don't know your wrist size but 38 is really small if you have 6.75" or more.

I tried it on and while I'm use to a larger watch it didint look to small. The mother of pearl also didint look all that bad. It is listed as a "man's" watch, and Tag do many men's models in the 39mm size. Maybee i'm just trying to hard to make this watch work for me, and less then 1/4 of the retail price I might be forgiven for trying :p

http://www.tagheuer.com/the-collection/car...w=WV211A.BA0787

Yep the price is what is making it very tempting. Funny how when you think your getting a good deal you can convince yourself it's right for you :D

I should just order myself a new Rep Aquaracer 7750 Chrono for half the money :p . I just really want to own a genuine TAG!.