When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Watch possibly Lost in Transit? Need some insight!

gatorned

I bought a watch from a seller who sells on forums a few months ago. The watch came with a warranty.

A few weeks ago, i had some problems with the watch so I've sent it back. Unfortunately a tracking service wasn't not available for the kind of item i was sending back, to this day i dont understand why not. Furthermore I was instructed by the seller to send it back marked at a low and specific value, therefore i was unable to have it insured properly. I was in a hurry to get a working repalcement/repair back on my wrist (i'd like to wear it to an important formal event), also,I underestimated the probability of something going wrong, so I stupidly sent it on the spot instead or looking another service provider.

Well now, it appears something is wrong. The package should have arrived a week after, i sent it. I was expecting a message from the seller a day or two after he receives it.

It has now been several weeks, and the seller has so far not responded to any of my messages.

At the moment I suspect it may be lost in transit, but hopefully the seller has received the package and is just taking his time.

If it comes to the worst, am i at a lost?

Any thoughtful advice RWG can offer me?