When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Am I going to need to change the date wheel

asf

When the date changes at 12 and day at 2 the wheels move but when I physically try to change it it wont budge for no one the crown just spins i can change the time but not the day/date. So rght now its friday 27th for me :/ haha

When the date changes at 12 and day at 2 the wheels move but when I physically try to change it it wont budge for no one the crown just spins i can change the time but not the day/date. So rght now its friday 27th for me :/ haha

The 7750 is a bit tricky for changing the day/date and can cause problems with the movement if you do it incorrectly. Best to do the day/date changes with the hands set to 5:30.

More info here:

http://www.rwg.cc/members/Care-feeding-Asian-775-t72242.html

You shouldn't need to 'change' the date wheel, but you will need to have someone look at it .... having said that, I always recommend the ETA upgrade ... :)

The datewheels are not the problem, the problem is the quickset gear that allows quicksetting of the day/date via the crown. It's not working, to get at it requires that the dial be removed and it be fixed. If you haven't done anything like this before, best to get someone to do it for you.

Guest asim
The datewheels are not the problem, the problem is the quickset gear that allows quicksetting of the day/date via the crown. It's not working, to get at it requires that the dial be removed and it be fixed. If you haven't done anything like this before, best to get someone to do it for you.

aka the "Zigmeister"! :p

• 1 month later...