When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Black dial Tag Heuer Aquaracer Chrono Auto?

KillerD

Wow, so the quality of the Tag Aquaracer Chronograph is so close to it's genuine counterpart, the only thing I can see wrong is the blue dial being darker than the genuine blue dial. The problem is I can't find reviews on the black dial one vs the genuine black dial one. Does anybody know how the black dialed Aquaracer match up with its genuine counterpart? Does it have the dial color differences too?

Also which box is more appropriate for the Aquaracer Chronograph Automatic? The square Tag Heuer box or the Round Tag Heuer box? I see that there are two versions.

How's the dial color compared to the genuine? And what do you mean black paint? So the entire case back is engraved including the wording?

Usually the reps have the caseback engraved letter also painted in black, which is wrong, the gens caseback wording is only engraved. Anyway is a easy fix, you will just need a cotton swap and pint remver or acetone, and that's it. Looks the pics of the rep from Andrew's site:

c39b98b5f28a67bea0c99226eeae29c3.image.750x498.JPG