When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

28,800 battles!

KillerD

I am having a hard time picking between these two!

Either the Noobmariner with a Swiss ETA 2836-2

or

Tag Aquamariner Chronograph with a Asia Valjoux 7750

They both move at 28,800 BPH and are black! So which one do you like better and of course why? I am dead stuck on between!

I am having a hard time picking between these two!

Either the Noobmariner with a Swiss ETA 2836-2

or

Tag Aquamariner Chronograph with a Asia Valjoux 7750

They both move at 28,800 BPH and are black! So which one do you like better and of course why? I am dead stuck on between!

i think you have a better shot @ the watch (well..the movt.) lasting longer in the GEN eta... make sure its gen though. my vote for the Noobmariner

Well I can't get them both since I'm tight on a budget. I could get them both if I bought the one that beats at 6 increments per second but I will never wear it. I want it to be 8 increments per second unless the genuine thing moves at 21,600 BPH which it doesn't. So I am buying one and the better one instead.

And for those who owned a watch with a Asian Valjoux 7750, how does it hold up?

Edited by KillerD

If you do get a Asian 7750 don't use the chrono or likely hood is that the second marker will jump and aline at 12.01 instead of 12.00. Other than that it'll be good as long as you give it a service!

If you do get a Asian 7750 don't use the chrono or likely hood is that the second marker will jump and aline at 12.01 instead of 12.00. Other than that it'll be good as long as you give it a service!