When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Guess the mariner

asciwhite

I thought so... I ordered the classic 2008 update M with engraved rehaut, but I got the wrong one... Does not matter though I love this one (on my wrist as we speak) It has a niiiiiiice 5 beats per second and is really smooth. It is my very first Rolex, but not my last!

Actually this one is much better than the M model.....

You mind telling me who you ordered from? That way I don't have to deal wit hgetting wrong orders lol.

And actually I think you would want the non-engraved ones. I would much prefer those F models because it is closer to the F model genuine than the M replicas are to the M model genuine.

Edited by KillerD

Actually it was not wrong. I said I wantet the Noobmariner, then he said he had one with better movement and showed the picture of the M model. So all of this was my mistake (Hope he forgives me) He just forgot it had the engravings (He wantet obviously to show me the movement, not the rehaut) Sooooo all in all I got the noob with better movement! And I feel ashamed.

Nice, so you were suppose to get a 2813? Maybe he gave you the one with the better movement in purpose just to be nice.

Yes he did! I have bought many watches from him. And I actually consider him my friend. And now I feel shame for doubting him. I will have to apologise next time we talk!