When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My first Tag gen :-)

cj85

Following in the recent threads about Genuine Tag purchases I bought myself one a couple of days ago, and it arrived today.

This is very rare Tag 1500 series. Rare because from what I understand there were only around 100 ever made. It's a WD1210 Quartz Diver, but has the Superbowl 33 logo on the dial. My understanding is that these were given to the players and coaching staff of both teams (Denver Broncos & Atlanta Falcons) Denver Broncos won the game, John Elway's last ever game before retiring.

What makes this even cooler is i'm a HUGE Denver Broncos fan and memorobillia collector.

The watch came with all the original box and paperwork, and is in almost as new condition. I cant imagine it was worn much if ever. I replaced the strap however as it came on a nylon strap.

Its small but i'm supprised how good it looks on considering i'm use to wearing a Carrera chrono or Omega pro dive rep etc.

btw how do i make the photos show full size on my post??

post-13408-1243610333_thumb.jpg

post-13408-1243610351_thumb.jpg

post-13408-1243610361_thumb.jpg

post-13408-1243610374_thumb.jpg