When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Black SOH pictures wanted - w/ dark brown moo-croc straps ONLY

hackR

I am ordering an SOH "ultimate" which comes with the black rubber ocean racer strap w/ deployment...

The dealer also gave me a great price on the rep breit moo-croc leather straps w/ deployment (24mm)...i planned to get the black one just to have it -- the price is very good...

But now I'm thinking i should also order the dark brown leather strap, too...Love black watches on dark brown (walnut)

Does anyone have pictures they can share of the black dial/bezel SOH on the dark brown w/ white stitching deployment strap?...

To keep this post focused, i know i can go with a much better leather strap from someone else (BOB, etc)...but i have a real nice price on the standard breit rep straps w/ deployment in 24mm...

Any pictures of this combo would be helpful...

If you have any other dark brown (walnut) leather strap on the black dial/bezel SOH, please feel free to also post with strap info...

Thanks...R

hmmmmm...interresting... very quiet on this combo front...

as i said, i like dark brown (walnut) on black dial/bezel watches -- who doesn't?! -- but just wanted to see how this looked on the SOH...

i have a plain dark brown/smooth (5mm) aged PAM strap on my 49mm railmaster xxl and it looks amazing...i have to think the dark brown leather on the black SOH would be a nice change to swap to from the OR rubber...love the OR, tho...so the leather is just for a change of pace...

R-