When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Replica Baume & Mercier, Riveria XXL White Dial

dimenjj

This my first post and I am a real novice when it comes to Replica time pieces. I own a few authentic wathces but really love the look of this B&M Riveria rep.

I have listed the specs below, can anyone give any insight on this piece?, is the 7750 movement reliable?

MOVEMENT: Asia 7750 Valjoux Working Chronograph movement, 28800bph, Insignia Engraving on Rotor

CASE DIAMETER: 43mm

THICKNESS: 15.5mm

DIAL COLOR: White Dial, White subdials & Roman Numeral markers

CASE MATERIAL: Solid 316 stainless steel, Satin Finish SS Case

BRACELET: Rubber Strap with Double fold insignia deployant clasp with release catch

FRONT GLASS: AR coated Sapphire crystal

BACK GLASS: Solid Case Back with detailed engraving

DATE INDICATOR: At 3:00 position

Thanks in advance for any and all comments............DIMENJJ

post-22902-1244239252_thumb.jpg

DIMENJJ, welcome to the forum.

The A7750 movt is copy of the venerable ETA 7750, on the forum you will find good and bad review of this movt, almost every complain are due the usual lack of QC on the rep world, but I could assure the movt design is flawless. So if you are lucky to receive a watch without problems, with porper care and service you will enjoy your watch for a long time.

So far, all my A7750 are working without problems.

Regarding the watch you select, it's a beauty, I have been tempted to get one, but a long shopping list has kept me away for the moment.

My main recommendation, get your watch from a trusted dealer of the RWG or RG forums.

Good luck. :)

Nice welcome, Dimenjj, Que tal, hombre!

I would like to add that you should explore the wonderful options available to you through trusted dealers, and member selling their well cared for pieces via this forum. I started out buying from a couple of dealser, Josh, to name one, and yes they are wonderfully new, but QC issues can arise, and when you buy from a trusted member, you can expect the watch to be in good working order. So educate yourself on the Pam's, IWC's, Rollies, UN's, Tag's, Omegas, and on and on. There are good opinions on most reps here. First comes watch, then comes love, then come a whole lotta baby watches and straps to match!

i've got the a black one with the Ti/SS case ... Chief's A/R too which bTw is to die for

my only problem has been that the center crown was stuck to the tube instead of being welded so it tends to break off rather easily

so i've had to source a replacement crown & tube, get it welded and replaced in due time