When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Mile Milgia GT Power reserve

Steve52

I'm thinking about buying one of these and was wondering if anyone has had any experience with them? It's only $118 at Perfect Clones and looks pretty nice for the money. Not sure how close it is to the gen, but for the price it seems like a nice watch.

I've read pros and cons about the movement. Anyone Have an opinion on that?

Appreciate your comments!!!

From Perfect Clones:

Model : SS Case, White Dial, Lumed Stick/Numeral Markers on Stainless Steel Bracelet, Double Insignia deployant Movement: Asia Automatic Movement , 23 J, Working Power Reserve Indicator Functions: Hours, Minutes, Secs, Power Reserve Indicator at 6 Date At 3.00 Set via CrownDimensions : Dia 44mm x 14.5mm Thk Material : 1 piece forged case construction, solid 316 stainless steelBack : Close case back with Detail EngravingCrown : One-piece Screw down crown with o ring Crystal: Synthetic Sapphire with AR coating

4.jpg

I'm a bit of a newbie, but have been looking into Chopard. My understanding of that watch is that the gen's power reserve dial is different; it has increments of 10:

cn_s_42_2552.jpg

Since (in my experience) most non-watch-geeks know much about Chopard, you'd be safe. ;)

Just an FYI. Good luck.

Thanks ZaaZaa. I have a Franken UPO (being transformed as we speak!), an Ebel BTR, and a SOH now, so I'm really just looking for something as a beater. Don't have a white faced watch so this looked interesting. Just don't want to get a true POS so curious if anyone has one and would care to share their experience. I'm also thinking about the cheap DSSD on Perfect Clones as a beater.