When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

"1:1 Final Edition" Sea Dweller any good?

JohnDorian

I highly doubt that will be the final edition. And certainly not 1:1. What are they on now, version 5?

Other than that I can't tell you much since I hate the watch and have never heard of the seller. I'd stick to one of the approved sellers here. They can all get pretty much the same thing.

The cartel dealers (Pure, Josh and TT) have a deep sea with the correct case construction.. ie it has the pressure ring separate from the rest of the case, etc. Its looks pretty good and is definitly a step up in accuracy compared to these others which all have a simplified case.

I don't know of anyone here has reviewed this model though. It seems to have gone under the radar a bit.

The cartel dealers (Pure, Josh and TT) have a deep sea with the correct case construction.. ie it has the pressure ring separate from the rest of the case, etc. Its looks pretty good and is definitly a step up in accuracy compared to these others which all have a simplified case.

I don't know of anyone here has reviewed this model though. It seems to have gone under the radar a bit.

I was looking at that model at TT and it does look pretty good. Im not familiar enough with the Gen to pick out its flaws. Here is the link for the experts here though. :D

http://www.tt88time.com/index.php?main_pag...181ae127b13c42d