When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

DRSD Bezel. Where to find it ?

docdoc

Hello,

I have a cheap DRSD from timeshop and would like to swap the bezel for something of higher quality. Anybody knows where I could buy a bezel for this kind of watch. I don't even think about asking timeshop because the watch arrived DOA and he wasn't even able to find a replacement movement

When you have the CN reps, it's always a challenge to swap parts. So basically you're just experimenting. Jewelryoutlet555/whoesaleoutlet999 may have replacement bezels, you could check Clark's Watch Supply- nostalgia2000 on the bay. Maybe try Helfands, or watchbandman50 also. These are all aftermarket parts made to fit gen, so they may not fit your rep. Good luck.

Been there, done that... chances are slim to none that a replacement bezel will fit a budget DRSD. Don't waste your time and money. Aside from an MBW DRSD, I also have two budget DRSD's from Trusty. Bezel construction and case dimensions on the budget ones are nowhere close to gen while all aftermarket bezels are made to fit the real deal.

I saw that Chris @ Eurotimez has a 1680 and 5513 case only for sale for $165. Maybe he would sell you just a 1665 case and you couold swap in the current movement and dial which you have- of course, I can't guarantee the dial would fit. But it's just a thought.

I've got a CN 5513 with a nice aftermarket dial and an older eta (swiss?) and was thinking about buying the 5513 MBW case.