When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Adjusting or Regulating Time on PO Asian Movement

cdnbear

Hey Folks, quick question. My PO is running fast (about 1.5 to 2 minutes/day). Is this (see arrow in attached pic) where to adjust the time? I've seen instructions for adjusting a seiko 7S26 and this is the closet thing I could find for an asian automatic.

post-4662-1244493160_thumb.png

Hi mate

yeah thats the lever you want, close the gap (between legs) to reduce speed and widen it to increase the speed of the movement, but use super fine adjustments like 0.5mm at a time.

Hope this helps, just a noob myself!!

Cheers

Fram

Edited by fram

Hey Folks, quick question. My PO is running fast (about 1.5 to 2 minutes/day). Is this (see arrow in attached pic) where to adjust the time? I've seen instructions for adjusting a seiko 7S26 and this is the closet thing I could find for an asian automatic.

That's the correct lever to move, but be very very careful. I have no idea why, but after moving it, my watch stopped completely and didn't move again. After playing with that lever again, the watch finally moved again, but now 1 sec/min. faster. I tried to regulate the time again, and after that it never came to life again, and I had to buy another one. Lucky me, the new one is only about 8 sec./day fast, so no need to regulate it.

I advise you take it to a watch smith that will do that for you.

Edited by kramerica2