When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Strap options for the AP RB2 ?

Is it possible to use, say, the rep rubber strap with the titanium RB2?

Or one of the other rep straps out like the hornbacks... or standard straps from other companies?

So these old strap makers are still around ? :tu:

Well, Oracle has pics of their straps on the RB2 with their conversion kit as well, so this could be a good company to use.

http://www.oraclestrap.com/RBI&RBII-1.htm

I'd asked a dealer about the standard rep AP rubber strap and was told that that may not fit, they weren't sure. Does anyone else have any experience with it ?

The straps do look good but take note that oracle end links don't sit flushed with sec @ 12 cases. Rep end links also can't be used with Oracle Straps.

Which end links are the best to use ? The rep ones that come with the rubber strap ?

Which end links are the best to use ? The rep ones that come with the rubber strap ?

I've only tried rep and oracle band end links and prefer the rep. The rep end links sits the most snug while the oracles are a little loose. I'm waiting for an AP bands strap to arrive and will update if it fits with the end links I have.

Hope this helps.