When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Panerai source in EU..

r@f

Hello, i am reading alot, and i see that one of the best is Davidsen, but is out of EU, and i also see tha the PAM127 could explode ???...

How about

eurotimez

http://www.eurotimez88.com/product_info.ph...175df4e3c3ac688

Precious Time ??..

http://ptswiss.com/product_info.php?cPath=...products_id=177

Hello i am considering to buy a PAM127 , But i would like to be free from custom troubles..

So who is the best panerai trader based in EU ?

Regards

hello hellooo!!! Wow, 2 days and already a supporter! Very well!!

the pam127 does not have trouble with explosions as far as I know. that was more with the luminor 1950 44mm models.

In your budget you should consider a good after market strap. The rep straps kind of suck compared to gen quality and appearance. there are great straps for around 90usd from Gunnystraps for example. matches the 127 perfectly. If you look around you will see some of those 127 gunny combos have been posted around here on this board.

do you think the online shops i listed are ok?..

hello hellooo!!! Wow, 2 days and already a supporter! Very well!!

the pam127 does not have trouble with explosions as far as I know. that was more with the luminor 1950 44mm models.

In your budget you should consider a good after market strap. The rep straps kind of suck compared to gen quality and appearance. there are great straps for around 90usd from Gunnystraps for example. matches the 127 perfectly. If you look around you will see some of those 127 gunny combos have been posted around here on this board.

do you think the online shops i listed are ok?..

I don't value dealers high who even have in there shop name the word 'Swiss'. To me it is just misleading and is a seller who is going along with the average stream of replica sellers thinking the need to use Swiss everywhere on their page to claim and impress quality. Most movements are not Swiss at all. Even the pam127 is not completely swiss, since those bridges on top of the movement are asian of course.

Even though the seller might be good, just having such name will let me pass.

I would consider Chris from Eurotimez.

Good luck.