When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

no email notification...

r@f

Hi Raffo,

Just to double-check the obvious...

You have a tick next to the setting in My Controls > Email Settings, and then you subscribe to topics is that right?

That's the bit to check. Failing that, it might be the emails not getting through to you (marked as spam or something)

ok, but now i am getting notifications of topics that i am not subscribed...

Hi Raffo,

Just to double-check the obvious...

You have a tick next to the setting in My Controls > Email Settings, and then you subscribe to topics is that right?

That's the bit to check. Failing that, it might be the emails not getting through to you (marked as spam or something)

It's possible that you're subscribed to an entire sub-forum, not just the threads you're interested in.

If you receive an email from a thread you didn't want, find the sub-forum that it's in and just check that you're not subscribed to it. e.g. under General Discussion, on the top right there's an option to subscribe to the entire forum in the drop-down menu, so you may want to undo that if it's active.

Solved!, thank you!

It's possible that you're subscribed to an entire sub-forum, not just the threads you're interested in.

If you receive an email from a thread you didn't want, find the sub-forum that it's in and just check that you're not subscribed to it. e.g. under General Discussion, on the top right there's an option to subscribe to the entire forum in the drop-down menu, so you may want to undo that if it's active.