When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Worst B-day Of My Life

CY0811

I hit the gym early that B-day morning after getting a more than adequite rest the night before. My phone was blowing up, all the boys telling me to get ready to "go big" for the B-day party night. Later that day I get all showered up, pick up my dry cleaning and style my hair- feeling basically on top of the world, even after my current break up with my 5 year GF. I hit the club "Entourage" style with 12 guys deep, owning sh*t. Next thing I know I have not 1 but 2 girls (both D cup and rather petite....I kid you not) from the club dance floor wanting to go back to the house for a true B-day experience. I taxi back to my car only to find my 7 month old vehicle completely egged from front to back, sitting there in my friend's drive way. This went down 3 blocks from the sand in Redondo Beach,CA....instead of having a nice night, I had to call the cops and file for police report. I had the girls leave and preceded to wash the car until well after sunrise. They are some blemishes that wont come off without repainting the panels and its hard to say if the egg has soaked in to other areas.

The actual egg carton was sitting on the trunk area...what kind of person has the type of mentality to throw eggs so hard to crack paint and then lay the carton on the vehicle? At this point in my life I have no enemies. The worst part is I train jujitsu and if I had been there it would have been a very violent occurrence. Some people are just so sad.

:thumbdown:

I would have gone home with the girls and taken care of the car in the mornin... :group: But that's just me :blink:

Some things can just wait :g:

It sucks that happened, but it could have been worse...

Then again, maybe it was God's way of saving you from a night of pure bliss with a pair of transexual hookers :blink:

Get the car fixed up, cheer up, and get your [censored] back to that club :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Maybe you were supposed to have the girls do the car wash..... ? :unsure:

Like this?

They actually offered, but to be honest I didnt want them making it worse...they were drunk and it was 3:30 am. Also, I just have the AMG package and the dealer threw in the lights.

post-158-1155478476_thumb.jpg

Like this?

They actually offered, but to be honest I didnt want them making it worse...they were drunk and it was 3:30 am. Also, I just have the AMG package and the dealer threw in the lights.

Mate!!! I was pasting the same picture as we speak!!! guys, we all think in synch... Good car wash and maybe a polishing and waxing will make it shine again...

As for the girls...hope you still have their number... :whistling:

Alex

post-2143-1155478901_thumb.jpg

Yeah the pic is actually of a CL....owner is unknown.

To be honest I have known the "dance floor" girls for some time now...but nothing had ever become of it. It is probably for the best that I didnt get the perfect B-day gift...I just cant think of any reasons why.

Seriously though, I almost want to have my cop buddy do some CSI sh*t on the egg carton and then kick their asses like a good episode of the Shield, but alas the world will keep on spinning and its truly not the worst thing that has happend to me as some other members may remember.