When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

tag grand carrera calibre 17 rs chrono

stenovelli

Hi! I,m new too.Have been trawling the sites for months to buy a rep tag carrera calibre 17 rs.Came across a website that seems too cheap,judging by the prices on your dealer pages. i thought $329 was pricey,but thought well, it must be a good one.Now that i,ve seen others for around $400 i,m wondering if their reps are the full monty. The picture on their sit looks like the real thing but they only show the full on photo.No pics of back ,strap,etc etc.Has anyone had dealings with watches shopping.net? They are linked through www.watchesreplica.com and appear to be in NY. Any info is much appreciated.And a good website for a good rep rs.

welcome aboard

all the trusted dealers of this forum have this model, for around $400, it would be better to order from them than taking the risk of losing $400

but make sure that u get the updated rotor on the back that has the correct "Calibre 17" engraving, ask the dealer about it before placeing ur order

i hope this was helpful to u!

cheers

welcome aboard

all the trusted dealers of this forum have this model, for around $400, it would be better to order from them than taking the risk of losing $400

but make sure that u get the updated rotor on the back that has the correct "Calibre 17" engraving, ask the dealer about it before placeing ur order

i hope this was helpful to u!

cheers

Cheers !! As i suspected,it looked too good to be true.Plus i checked on the scam dealer site and sure enough there they were.Thanks to you and this site i think i,m hooked on reps.i,ll definately be buying mine from a dealer off this site.( any suggestions would be gratefully recieved) Thanks again!! GREAT SITE!!!

I know it can be hard but try not to go ballistic with your wallet with a rep purchase of that amount. Figure out all the flaws and features of the different versions and make a educated purchase.

I believe the low beat has the right engravings on the rotor and the high beat doesn't. Thats my 2 cents on the watch.