When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Reimond Weil Nabucco Rivoluzione

triunfadorazo

I'm a big fan of the "All Blacks" watches, and I would like add this Raimond Weil Nabucco Rivoluzione to my wish list. I think it's easy to be made because the hard work it's already done, (the Nabucco is an actual rep) only will needs a colors change.

Anyone who thinks the same? :good:

noburevo.jpg

Edited by triunfadorazo

Couldn't agree more, I also really like the Titanium version..

Too bad the reps are quite expensive.. :(

can somebody point me in the right direction -

i don't find them with the usual subjects ....

love these watches !

I dont think there are any reps on these babies...but the original one is repped and you can buy it from some of the dealers ( I think PWC at RG has them....but he

I just orderd mine from www.asian7750.com for $298.00, shiping included. This guy tony was very responsive and helpful. I dont think that you can find this watch any cheeper. I was looking at $400.00 plus when i first started pricing this watch. He seems to have a good reputation for most part. I have not heard anything negative. Good luck :) Mike

I just orderd mine from www.asian7750.com for $298.00, shiping included. This guy tony was very responsive and helpful. I dont think that you can find this watch any cheeper. I was looking at $400.00 plus when i first started pricing this watch. He seems to have a good reputation for most part. I have not heard anything negative. Good luck :) Mike

Hey Maxman you are getting a RW!!! Congrats, I am still waiting for alittle spending money before I get mine, hope yours is all you expect it to be and more! Did you get teh Carbon fibre Nabuccu or the new all black Rivoluzione, I am not even sure they make copy of the all black one, let us know and shoot us some pics of your new purchase, it will be a beauty!

Thanks hudler for your possitive response. I have to admit that Im very excited about this watch(carbon fiber). I first saw the watch In the 3/09 Issue of mens health mag. I fell In love with the watch and hoped It would be available In rep form. I searched for a few weeks and found nothing. Then I saw It @ Watcheden for $450.00 I beleive, Ouch. :black_eye: I also found It at a few more sites for around $450.00. That was to much for me to spend on a rep at this time. RWG member Masterofpuppets posted a link to Asian7750.com and I could not pass on this price. This will be my last purchase for a while so I wanted something special. I will keep you guys posted and I will do a small review on Tonys service and quality of product when I receive the watch. Thanks :) Mike