When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Graham Swordfish

unkul

Hi all

I am new to this so please bare with me. i am coming around to the thought of buying my first rep and am pretty much settled on an swordfish. (i also like the c1 and most of the pams and APs).

I already own a couple of gens and i am willing to splash out for the higher end reps as opposed to the cheaper poorer quality ones. As mentioned i am pretty much settled on a PVD Graham Swordfish (i do like most of the other Grahams however) and i really like the large numbers version (see pic).

GEN

2SWAS_B16A_K33BBIG.jpg

GEN

SWASB_B20A_K06BBIG.jpg

REP

o_Xmnb0ZDUlzok4YR.jpg

I cannot find this version as a gen, has anybody come across one. Any advice/help would be much appreciated. Also if anyone is planning to sell any of the mentioned please let me know as i am more than willing to buy off of the board.

Sorry if its a bit long winded.

Thanks

Hi all

I am new to this so please bare with me. i am coming around to the thought of buying my first rep and am pretty much settled on an swordfish. (i also like the c1 and most of the pams and APs).

I already own a couple of gens and i am willing to splash out for the higher end reps as opposed to the cheaper poorer quality ones. As mentioned i am pretty much settled on a PVD Graham Swordfish (i do like most of the other Grahams however) and i really like the large numbers version (see pic).

GEN

2SWAS_B16A_K33BBIG.jpg

GEN

SWASB_B20A_K06BBIG.jpg

REP

o_Xmnb0ZDUlzok4YR.jpg

I cannot find this version as a gen, has anybody come across one. Any advice/help would be much appreciated. Also if anyone is planning to sell any of the mentioned please let me know as i am more than willing to buy off of the board.

Sorry if its a bit long winded.

Thanks

Hey,

Welcome to the board! I am also on the lookout for very similiar watches that you are looking for. I am really set on getting a Concord C1 next or a Graham Swordfish SS with Black Dial and the Big 12-6 date font.

The Swordfish that you posted I believe is a fantasy model and don't think it comes in Gen just as pictured (anyone please correct me if I am wrong). I just personally have never come across it and I have done some homework on Grahams.

Zack

Edited by Zack G.

grahamblackknight002.jpg

grahamblackknight003.jpg

Genuine

swasbb20ak06bbig.jpg

Rep. or is it ?

crownengraving.jpg

grahamblackknight020.jpg

grahamblackknight015.jpg

grahamblackknight017.jpg

grahamblackknight018.jpg

grahamblackknight038.jpg

grahamblackknight049.jpg

She's called the ..

Black Knight

seams are first class.. no tells around the sub mags..

Buy only from the "trusted Dealers" here.. please don't ask about "other " rep sites.. unless you like throwing away money..

OK.. talk amonst yo selves.. B)

A~C

Lani

Awesome images.

Im pretty much sold now. Even though i like the big numbers i want as close to gen as possible.

lanikai, please can you point in the direction of the dealer you got yours from. Looks amazing. Also how is the other Graham pictured, is it the same quality?

TIA

Awesome images.

Im pretty much sold now. Even though i like the big numbers i want as close to gen as possible.

lanikai, please can you point in the direction of the dealer you got yours from. Looks amazing. Also how is the other Graham pictured, is it the same quality?

TIA

dealer is : Perfect Clones (Joshua)

perfect88clones@gmail.com

the graham Oversized Chronofighter.. is superb Quality !!!

A~C

Lani

The Black Knight is my favorite too. I have one and love it but, the big tell on it is the screws on the caseback are Pvd instead of polished ss like the gen!

-AP :rolleyes:

dealer is : Perfect Clones (Joshua)

perfect88clones@gmail.com

the graham Oversized Chronofighter.. is superb Quality !!!

A~C

Lani