When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The Best PAM 127

Archimede

Hello everyone, I wanted to ask a question to the more experienced than I in Panerai Replicas. What is the best production of PAM 127 swiss Unitas?

If agreed to assemble a project which to choose?

There are cases that have interchangeable parts with Genuine parts?

Then I always wonder: why the producers of replicas not be copied perfectly 1:1 the size of the genuine, the threads, and the bottoms of the crowns of charge?

Thanks to those who sacrifices himself to answer.

Archimedes :D

• 3 weeks later...

The best out-of-the box one appears to be Davidsen's (he's in the dealer section). He has genuine Swiss ETA 6497 movements with one of the best "E" engravings. His dials are very good (and super-lumed) and he has decent domed Sapphire.

As for mods, one could do a number of things... depending on what bugged you. As far as which parts are 1:1, I'm not sure with Davidsen...

Be weary though. Finding gen parts for a 127 is pretty difficult and extremely costly.

I have had Ultimate 127's from 3 different dealers, ans DSN is definitely one of the best. Go with his Swiss and superlume.

You may have to drop a few bucks on a high CP mod, flush the CG pin, tighten the lever; and all 127's belong on a Gunny Strap. (Caitlin or 74)

Order early, because they take a few weeks to make.