When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Picked my style - Need Dealer Help....

cdk847

Thank you all for your help in helping me decide what my first rep should be (I'm getting the Explorer 1). Now I'm just deciding dealers. I am torn between Josh (PerfetClones) and Watcheden. Josh has a lot of positive reviews. Watcheden seems newer, but also has good reviews. And to be honest, with the coupon, is $20 cheaper. I have done hours of research, and my mind is kinda spinning lol. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you...

I've used Joshua exclusively and so far have nothing but great things to say. All watches have been as expected, great return of my email questions. That said, I know there are others here who feel just as strongly about their dealers. In the end, you just have to take the plunge and hope for the best. Sticking with one of the dealers on this forum is the best bet.

Good luck!

Both Josh and Watcheden drop ship. So there's not really the QC from either. However, either one is a supported dealer here and should be fine to order from. Personally, I have ordered from one and heard excellent things about the other. So go for the cheaper one if you ask me, unless you can find a dealer that will QC for not much more... :D

Who knew this was so hard! I used to just go to chinatown and pick the one that I thought was least likely to turn my wrist green lol.....

Upon further review Watcheden shows the new Rolesor clasp on his Explorer 1. And Josh claims to have the Asia ETA 28.8bpm movement. I have e-mailed Watcheden to see of this is pic hosting error or in fact the way his are. If that is how Watcheden's clasps are (and that is incorrect to my knowledge), then it's Josh for sure.