When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Experiencing Weired things with Swiss 6497

watchlover1

All - I purchased a Fully modded Fiddy a couple of weeks ago and all seemed to work GREAT. The Power Reserve was only about 24-30 hours. I decided to let the watch sit until it fully stopped. It took me about 45 rotations to fully wind the watch. The power reserve was now about 50 hours. It seems to be OK until...

Now the watch will seem to keep perfect time then all of a sudden it looses 20-40Min. Once I adjust the time it keeps perfect time. Then it will seem to loose time again but not all the time. The time is not spread across a period of time. I will look at the time and it is correct. Then in the same hour it has loss the time.

The Power reserve is not consistent either sometimes 30hrs or 50hrs. Also I just went to wind the watch this morning, fully stopped and now it only took me 28 rotations until the crown stopped turning.

Has anyone experienced this? This watch was also just recently fully serviced by Vac per the member I purchased this from.

Any help or pointers is much appreciated.

Thanks

WL1

The Zigmeister

Thanks - I am not the original owner that had the work done. I will check to see if he will honor the work.

Not normal behaviour, especially after a full service.

Vac warranties his work, best to contact him and get it looked at under warranty.