When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

era-mall.com

GJR

I made my first purchase from PTW yesterday and am awaiting tracking details of my order. In the meantime, I have received an email from era-mall.com. How do they fit into the picture?

What is the normal delivery time experienced from PTW?

Thank you

PT's shipping depends on whether the watch is in stock and exactly where you are. If unsure, suggest you ask him, but he tends to be pretty fast if you're in the UK.

era.mall do not fit into the picture at all. Just another one of the thousands of iffy rep sites out there. Rolex pics are of gens - couldn't be bothered to look further. Chances are you'll get high-priced canal street junk. Stick to the recommended dealers if you want to be safe..

My purchase was from a recommended dealer, PTW but in response to an email that I sent him, I received an email from era-mall.com which seemed strange. I have since received another em directly from dealer advising that item has been sent. I'm really looking forward to receiving my first rep.

Thank for your replies to an absolute noobie.

Cheers

Yes it is Puretime watch. Once I received the payment confirmation number from Puretime (actually it states famous-watch.com in the email), I replied seeking an estimated delivery time. The reply to my email came from era-mall.com which even quoted the transaction number correctly. Their email is below:

Will you please contact your vendor...

What exactly you need to do is first open web page www.billingcustomersupport.com

In the appeared boxes enter your name and email address - exactly the same you've typed in when making your purchase.

After you've done so you will see full details of your transaction including the web site you've purchased from. Underneath the form there is a link "Create support ticket". Click the button to create a message to the vendor.

Hope this helps out.

Always at your disposal,

Support Team

I still don't know how era-mall fits into the transaction.

This is my first rep purchase so I have no experience with Puretime or anyone else at this stage. My original question which still remains unanswered is how does era-mall fit into the transaction. It's not a difficult question. I have not criticised Puretime at all. I'm just a noobie seeking direction and clarification. I'm sure that Puretime is fine and I am certainly looking forward to the arrival of my purchase.

OK so It Is Puretime watch. It seems that greg and fitmic are telling you that this dealer Is crap although; they are a trusted dealer here at RWG, :huh: am I missing something? :mellow: Mike

uh no. read my post again. Puretime are fine. era.mall are the ones who look dodgy.

This is the very site where I made my purchase. I think that I've explained myself well but no-one either understands what I have said or have twisted it. I bought the item from Puretime, sent them an email acknowledging the purchase however received a reply from era-mall, quoting the transaction number which they could only have received from Puretime as I had no previous corresponence with them.

I was simply asking how era-mall became involved with a transaction between me and Puretime.

Relax my friend, :rolleyes: It Is a difficult question If you dont know the answer It Is not that no one wants to answer your question but no one really knows why era Is involved. This Is a first for me. Give It some time and maybe someone will have had a experence just like yours. Have you tried to contact PT and and ask them why era Is involved? The good news Is ptw Is a good dealer and you should have no problems, good luck : :) Mike (ps) I cant think of any reason why the equal rights amendment would care about your rep :p

I do understand how frustating It can be at times. I have had a few weird things happen to me along the way also. But you have done the right things by sticking to the trusted dealers here at RWG and posting your concerns. you cant go wrong. I think I will order the Omega Seamaster PO lite from PT. It looks really nice for $128, with a saphire crystal to boot :) Mike

Thank you everyone for your support and comments. As mentioned, I am new to this rep caper and I am really looking forward to my first rep to complement my gens.

After I receive my first rep, I'll order more and will then ask about the connection between Puretime and era-mall.

My purchase arrived this morning and it is beautiful. From the time of order to delivery took just 1 week and the item, Hubolt BB is truly amazing. I therefore now really don't care how era-mall fits into the equation but I will enquire on my next purchase.

I can now happily recommend Pure Time Watches and will be buying from them again very very soon.