When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best budget quartz Omega rep?

lynton2807

I'm relatively new here, so apologies if this is a silly question...

I'm looking for a quartz rep for daily use. I'm after a rep of a gen quartz model, but I'm not sure which models are the quartz, maybe an older model?

Am a fan of both speedmasters and seamasters, but not the really 'busy' looking watches.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Bob

I'm relatively new here, so apologies if this is a silly question...

I'm looking for a quartz rep for daily use. I'm after a rep of a gen quartz model, but I'm not sure which models are the quartz, maybe an older model?

Am a fan of both speedmasters and seamasters, but not the really 'busy' looking watches.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Bob

You'll not find any good omega's quartz rep.

Gen Quartz Seamasters 300 exists in all sizes, but there is no speedmasters with a quartz movement.

My advice is to forget quartz and go for an automatic SMP rep , you'll find everything to know on this board... Read, read, read...

But if you really want an Omega quartz , go for a used gen SMP quartz reference 2541.80, With patience, you could make a good deal with it.

Look in the sales section - i have a fraken seamaster quartz for sale :)

Go to the dealer section and look for Narikaa, he has THE best budge watches out there!! Just have a look at the monster thread created by Hackr about his Narikaa PO!! There is nobody better and his sales and after sales are fantastic!

Sixx :bones: