When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Prices on Site Seem Too Good To Be True

Kerbus

Hi folks,

I stumbled across this site and wanted to share with you. It claims the watches are gens but the prices just seem out of wack or they are "hot". If they're reps, some look pretty nice:

http://www.rolwatches.com/index.htm

No credit cards or pp. Red flag #1. Prices too good to be true, red flag #2. Can't find any users testimonials via Google...not exactly good or bad. If it helps, here's the domain registrant's address:

Kirill Serov rolwatches@yahoo.com +7.0955260393

NA

ul Belodorojnaya dom 5 k. 33

Moscow,NW,RU 110053

Also, domain was created 1/17/2006. Doesn't necessarily mean it's a new business, but it's definitely a brand spankin' new website. Personally, I wouldn't buy unless someone who's reputable posts about a good transaction they had with them.

No credit cards or pp. Red flag #1. Prices too good to be true, red flag #2. Can't find any users testimonials via Google...not exactly good or bad. If it helps, here's the domain registrant's address:

Kirill Serov rolwatches@yahoo.com +7.0955260393

NA

ul Belodorojnaya dom 5 k. 33

Moscow,NW,RU 110053

Also, domain was created 1/17/2006. Doesn't necessarily mean it's a new business, but it's definitely a brand spankin' new website. Personally, I wouldn't buy unless someone who's reputable posts about a good transaction they had with them.

Yes, I'd be extremely cautious. When I looked at that site I couldn't help but notice the description style seemed verty similar to Ebay's. I wonder if that's where the photos came from too. Hmm.

Well I'm no rollie expert but looking at the TT blue sub in the 4th picture you can clearly see the etched crown at 6. My understanding is that the crown is darn near impossible to see in the gens without a loupe and at the correct angle. Could be wrong though. Still wouldn't trust 'em due to what is posted above.

2005 18k Gold Rolex Daytona Diamond Pearl = 5k ?????????????

2005 Gold 18k & SS Rolex Submariner Blue = 2K???????

2004 Men's Rolex President Pearl Roman = 4k???????

Who the hell is he kidding. Look at the years THEY ARE BRAND BRAND NEW!!!

Edited by Dutchy